We started working on MyOPD from the year 2012. While working with Doctors, many mentioned of having an Android App for Doctors to practice entirely using the Smartphone.
That got us onto a journey of MyOPD Zip. This app will allow Doctors to completely function using a Android Smartphone. If you think how can I use an App for Doctor on a mobile phone, give us a try. It is easy and it works. What’s more? We have a free trial for you. So get started right away.
The Zip App is a smart powerful App.
Doctors can use App to:
- Keep a record of Patients they have treated. See how to add a new patient
- Print Prescriptions in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
- Print on your own letter head
- Track Blood Pressure, Sr. Creat, BSL, Height, Weigth and other parameters using powerful charts and analyse the trends
- Keep photos of Reports/X-Rays and anything about patient. Tag them and locate them with ease
- Take your Data with you whenever you change your phone! Backs up your data to Google Drive and MyOPD secure servers
- Create families of patients and track their charges as a group. Never miss a payment
- Print Receipts for your patients
All this from your Android phone using a WiFi printer. See how to setup the WiFi printer to use from MyOPD Zip