Wish you a Happy Holi
MyOPD on iOS Landscape
This Holi marks a special day for us. We got excellent response to our MyOPD ZIP Practice management app on Android. It has more than 9000+ downloads as we write this article.
After the success of our Android version, we are happy to announce that we are releasing the iOS version. The iOS version is under review and if all goes well, should be out in the next couple of days.
We are hugely excited for this new development and would like to share this with you.
Here is another preview of the MyOPD ZIP on iPad in Portrait mode.
MyOPD on iOS Portrait
Stay tuned for updates on this space.
Special Offer for MyOPD ZIP
Get the Premium Version of MyOPD ZIP just at Rs. 10,500/ Rs. 5,500/-.
Purchase Premium Version before 23rd March to get this price.
Yes, we are offering you Premium version for the price of Starter Pack!
Hurry, this offer expires on 24th March 2019.
Will MyOPD ZIP App suit you?
ZIP app will suit you if you are interested in
- Rx printing directly from your Mobile or Tablet
- Take photo of written Rx and store it for your future reference
- One time payment option
- Using your SmartPhone or Tablet to practice without a PC
- Keeping track of outstanding payments from your patients
- Take photos of X-Rays, Attach PDF documents to patient’s file
- Printing Medical Certificate, Referral Letter using your Mobile
- Lifetime updates with one-time payment
ZIP will not suit you if
- You are Gynecologist.
- You want to maintain stock medicines that you dispense and want to keep track of it
- You want to use the software along with Reception staff
- Want to use the Computer to practice rather than SmartPhone or Tablet
- You have a small nursing home and plan to have software for it as well
- Want to manage Appointments and sent Appointment reminders
- For these requirements, we have Windows + Android option for you.
Are you using latest MyOPD ZIP App?
Tap the Google Play icon to check if you have the latest version.
How to buy?
Click on “GET PREMIUM” button from within MyOPD ZIP App. You can pay using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Why MyOPD ZIP App?
- One of the Top Grossing app on Google Play Store
- Excellent Customer reviews
- Fantastic Support
- More than 5000+ Downloads on Google Play Store
- Active clients in India, Philippines, Indonesia
- One time Payment
You may also try the Windows version
Download Windows version by visiting www.myopd.in using your Windows PC. There are no special prices for Windows version.
We are there to help. Call us on 09423-380-390 or send a mail to [email protected]
Share this offer to your friends by recommending on Facebook button below.
Our team members when on their visit to the town of Mahad decided to meet up with one of our esteemed client Dr. Himmatrao Bawaskar. We had the privilege of meeting Dr. Bawaskar and Dr. Mrs. Bawaskar where they showed us around their humble Healthcare and Research center.
Dr. Bawaskar signing the copy of his Marathi book – “Barrister Cha Karta” for Team MyOPD
Here are 5 things you should know about Dr. Bawaskar:
- Documentation: Dr. Bawaskar has a very process oriented approach to doing things. He maintains and documents his cases which help him in his research. He has done this right from the very beginning of his practice.
- Research: Having done his documentation, he doesn’t leave those documents to be forgotten. In fact, they feed him into his research which helps him to devise new approaches and methodology. After all, he has devised a method to treat scorpion bite after thoroughly analyzing why the earlier treatments were not working. He has multiple publications under his belt and has also published in the revered journal for medical practice – The Lancet. He also his chapters in the API Book of medicine which he showed us.
- Patient Education: His patients for snake and scorpion bites are tribals and rurals. Giving the right anti-venom is the key depending on the type of the bite. He has prepared various models of snakes – Cobra, Viper, Krait which he shows to his patients / their relatives to help them identify the one who has bit.
- Trophies & Library: An entire floor at his Hospital is filled with Trophies he has earned and the Reference Books. There are tons of Feedbacks and Thank You letters from his patients. What amazed us is he has not kept any trophy in his consultation room. According to Dr. Bawaskar, if his patients see those many trophies, the patients may get overwhelmed and Dr. Bawaskar the person may eclipse Dr. Bawaskar the Doctor. When in consultation room, the patients are there to meet Dr. Bawaskar the Doctor. Such thinking is rare these days.
With some of his achievements. This room is filled with his achievements
- Staying Simple: His told us point blank – It is hard to stay simple. Try if you can.
We bow down to such a personality who has improved healthcare through research. Dr. Bawaskar has shown that research can be done in a rural setup as well.
You can also read more about Dr. Bawaskar on PubMed at:
Dr. Bawaskar Practices in the town of Mahad of Raigad District – Maharashtra, India.
The contact of Dr. Bawaskar Hospital and Research Center is:
Dr. Bawaskar Hospital and Research Center,
Savitri Marg, Prabhat Colony,
Opp. Hotel Saitej,
Mahad, District Raigad, Maharashtra – 402301
View on Google Maps
Features of a Hospital Billing Software
Let us take a look at some of the challenges faced by Hospital Administrators while creating a final bill:
- Bed Charges: Patients get admitted to Beds which have different rates. The software needs to account for the rate of the bed based on stay of the patient. Plus, there are transfers to ICU and different category of beds like General, Semi-Private, Private etc. This needs to be handled properly.
- Consultant Charges: Once admitted, a patient is seen by one or more consultants. Based on the rate of the consultant, the Consultant charges have to be calculated.
- Consumption of various services: Different services are rendered to the patient during the stay. These are Nursing, Physiotherapy and so on. The bill has to account for these charges as well.
- Handling of Advances given by Patient: Patients pay the Hospital partial amounts during the duration of the stay. These have to be adjusted during the final bill settlement.
- Discounts: If you are giving discounts, these need to be taken care as well
Here are the available options to purchase MyOPD ZIP:
Option 1 => Starter Pack: No monthly, annual charges.
We often got requests from Doctors to create a simple Prescription printing app. An app allowing Doctors to neatly print or share a prescription with their patients. For such Doctors, all other functionality was not required. So the Premium Pack was not their requirement.
Starter Pack allows Doctors to:
- Capture Patient Medical Data: Capture Complaints, Vitals (Height, Weight, BP, BSL and much more), Clinical Findings, Investigations, Diagnosis, Rx, Advice to Patient, Follow-up Date.
- Add Medicines: Add your own medicines as you practice. Get suggestions on reusing the same medicine. Group multiple medicines together to prescribe in one tap using the template feature. Copy Medicines and conditions from last visit to avoid entry time.
- Print/Share a professional looking Rx: Print the Rx for Patient on plain paper or your own letter head.
- Rx in Multiple Languages: Print/Share Rx instructions in the language of your patient. MyOPD ZIP currently supports these languages – English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali, Punjabi, Odia, Arabic and Urdu. Patients understand the Rx better with the language they know best.
- Print/Share Referral Letter: In case you have to Refer the Patient to other Doctor.
- Print/Share Medical Certificate: Print a professional looking leave of absence certificate for the patients.
- Unlimited Patients: No limit on the number of patients you can enter
- One visit per patient: So you can enter a new visit and check the details of the last visit of patient. Referral Letter or Medical Certificate issued in latest visit of a patient will be stored.
- Works offline: Continuous internet connectivity is not required. Works offline too.
- One time payment: Simple pricing. Payments processed by Google and are entirely safe. No hidden charges. No monthly or annual charges. Use as much as you want for the features we support under Starter Pack.
- Excellent Memory management: MyOPD ZIP handles space smartly. You can easily enter around 10,000 patients typed data without an issue.
- Handle Device change: Allows you to change your device without buying the app again. Please note though, your data is backed up on secure cloud only when you go online. So ensure the old data is backed up before the change of device. In any case, changing one’s phone or tablet is a once in a year activity.
Option 2 => Premium Pack: No monthly, annual charges
For Doctors who want more. Premium Pack has everything in Starter Pack Plus:
- Unlimited Visits per Patient: Store every encounter with the patient. See all previous visit details with Premium Pack. Starter Pack stores latest visit only.
- Vital Trends: View trend charts for Blood Pressure, BSLs, Height, Weight, Sr. Creatinine and more…
- Capture Patient Photos: Before and After photos can be added and searched with ease. With a tap, new patients can be shown similar cases handled in the past.
- Attach PDFs: Documents you get from labs can be easily added against the patient. Please note, photos and documents take more space than regular details entered by typing.
- Outstanding Payments: Doctors lose a lot of money because they don’t whom they have given credit. Do not let this happen
- Print/Share Payment Receipts: Create Itemised Receipts based on Services rendered in the clinic – Consultation, Dressing, Vaccination etc.
- Send SMS Reminders with Phone SIM: Remind your patients at the right time of vaccination, ultrasound or a check-up. Get complete control by choosing the SIM you want to use for sending SMS. Note: SMS are sent a day before the actual date of Follow-up. So when you are testing this feature with trial, enter the Follow-up date 2 days later.
- Group SMS: Group patients and send them a common update via SMS.
MyOPD ZIP turns your phone or tablet into a powerhouse which is put to real use in your area of expertise.
How to Buy?
Tap on ‘Get Premium‘ button within MyOPD ZIP App. Choose the right version. Complete the payment using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
Should you have any questions, simply reply back to this email.
Our contact details for your reference are:
Email: [email protected]
Finally, we would like to thank you for giving us an opportunity to service you.
If you are not interested in future emails from us, simply reply back stating so. We will not bother you again.
Tap below to check if you are using the latest updated app.
Times have changed. Businesses today require online presence. People search everything on internet. Do you look for the reviews of a Restaurant before you pay a visit? Most of us do.
How will MyOPD Help me build online presence?
- MyOPD will assist you to setup your online presence
- MyOPD will help you seek reviews from your clients so that you keep improving your online presence at a button’s click.
Here is how Dr. Mayuresh Joshi created his online presence by seeking reviews from clients with the help of MyOPD
List shown by Google
Here, Panvel is the city in which Dr. Mayuresh Joshi practices. Whether you get at the top of the list or not depends on Google. However, you can seek reviews from your patients and let Google do its own job.
We will help you build your online reputation. However, before doing that, let us understand some theory behind it. Continue reading
Ever improving Practice Management Software
MyOPD Practice Management Software for Doctors was first released in the year 2012. Since then it has been a great journey to provide the software to individual Doctor’s clinic in India and abroad.
Use Coupon HAPPYDIWALI2017 to get discount on the MyOPD ZIP – Practice Management App.