Generic Drugs Prescription: Are you Ready?
Welcome to the world of Generic Drugs. Over the last few days, we have been receiving lots of inquiries about the ability of MyOPD to print Molecule names along with Trade Names. So where Does MyOPD Stand?
MyOPD will allow the Doctors to enter the Generic Names along with Trade Names and Print them in the Prescription. Here are the Benefits Doctor Get by using MyOPD:
- Print a clear prescription with Trade Names and or Generic Names along with it
- Crystal clear instructions to Patients about how to take the medication
- Print prescription on your own letter head or a plain paper
- Print prescription in the language the patient understands. MyOPD supports English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Punjabi, Bengali and Urdu
- No need to lookup generic composition every time while prescribing a trade name
- Save time and energy while writing lengthy prescriptions, repeatedly for one or many prescriptions
Start using MyOPD for your clinic today.
About MyOPD: MyOPD is a Software for Doctors. Start your FREE Trial today! You can download the software directly from http://www.myopd.in/ and try it out. Drop a mail to [email protected] and we will be happy to help.