MyOPD’s Hospital Mangement Software includes OPD as well as IPD software. In this post we explain the pricing of MyOPD Hospital Management Software. MyOPD Software works best for Hospitals having 5 Beds to 40 Beds. It involves modules like OPD Registration with UHID, IPD Admission, Discharge, IPD Billing and so on.
Here are the different plans we have for Hospital Management Software.
Unlimited Plan / One-Time Plan
- In this plan, there is not restriction on the number of patient admissions in IPD.
- You are covered under support plan and you also get software updates in the first year.
- There is also no compulsion to pay the yearly AMC to use the software.
- You can use the software in IPD without paying the AMC as well.
- If you do not pay AMC, you will not get software updates, support and online services like SMS reminders etc.
- However, your regular tasks in OPD and IPD will continue offline.
Unlimited Plan, One-Time Plan, Rate
|Unlimited Plan||First Year Price||Optional AMC from Next Year|
|No limit on Patient Admissions||Rs. 34,810||Rs. 6,700 for 1 year|
- Product Updates and Support are available only if you have an active AMC.
Pay As You Go Plans
- In Pay As You Go Plan, the OPD portion of the software keeps working without any yearly charge. However, you have to pay yearly charge to use the IPD portion.
- So the basic difference between Pay As You Go and One-Time plan is that yearly payment is required to use the IPD part of software in case of Pay As You Go. With one-time version, there is no requirement of compulsory yearly payment.
Pay As You Go Plan Rates
|Pay As You Go Plan Options||First Year Price||AMC from Next Year|
|120 Admissions for 1 year||Rs. 22,000||Rs. 7,000/year|
|250 Admissions for 1 year||Rs. 24,000||Rs. 8,000/year|
|500 Admissions for 1 year||Rs. 26,000||Rs. 9,000/year|
- With Pay As You Go Plan, you get all the benefits of the software (OPD + IPD) at a fixed yearly charge which you need to pay if you want to continue using the IPD portion of the software.
- You are free to change your yearly quota during the next AMC recharge. Any unused quota of admissions from last year will be carried forward after the recharge.
- OPD portion of the software keeps working without the yearly charge.
Get in touch with us today to understand what will work best for you. Be assured that we will suggest you an option that will work the best for you. In case our solution does not fit your requirements, we will tell you so.
Book you free online demo with us to understand how MyOPD Beds Hospital Management Software Works. Click here to Contact us.
You may also watch our Demo YouTube Tutorials at: