Please follow below steps to use MyOPD ZIP for Android on Windows PC or Mac:
1. You need a Windows 7, 8 or 10 PC with at least Intel i3 @ 2 GHz+ or AMD equivalent processor and at least a minimum of 4 GB RAM. For Mac, make sure you have MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra or above) with 4 GB RAM.
2. Download Bluestacks Android emulator from https://www.bluestacks.com/ for the version of your choice – Windows or Mac
3. Install the Bluestacks Android emulator on your Windows PC or Mac
4. Sign-in to your Google Account
5. Download MyOPD ZIP app from Google Play
6. Sign-in to MyOPD ZIP app and start using on Windows PC along with Phone / Tablet.
You can also check detailed Recommended System Requirements for Bluestacks
- For Windows at https://www.bluestacks.com/blog/bluestacks-exclusives/how-to-install-bluestacks-4-windows-en.html
- For Bluestacks on Mac at https://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025866511-System-specifications-for-installing-BlueStacks-on-MacOS.
This type of working suites those Doctors who are comfortable in using PC or Mac in front of patients and still want their data on mobile while they are away from the clinic.
To print the Rx from Windows PC or Mac, you would require PrinterShare app from Google Playstore.
Please note, the printershare app is paid. You can try it for free and then use the paid version.
The best part is, you don’t have to pay any additional charge for MyOPD ZIP to be used in this way!
If you haven’t tried MyOPD ZIP yet, try it now. It is free to try. Download from Google Playstore at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.myopd.android
Should you have any questions, feel free to write us an email at [email protected]