At this point we already assume that you know What is a Hospital Management System and you are aware of How to choose a Hospital Management System?
In this article, let’s take a look at the
Features of a Hospital Billing Software
Here are some challenges faced by Hospital Administrators while creating a final bill:
- Bed Charges: Patients get admitted to Beds which have different rates. The software needs to account for the rate of the bed based on stay of the patient. Plus, there are transfers to ICU and different category of beds like General, Semi-Private, Private etc. This needs to be handled properly.
- Consultant Charges: Once admitted, a patient is seen by one or more consultants. Based on the rate of the consultant, the Consultant charges have to be calculated.
- Consumption of various services: Different services are rendered to the patient during the stay. These are Nursing, Physiotherapy and so on. The bill has to account for these charges as well.
- Handling of Advances given by Patient: Patients pay the Hospital partial amounts during the duration of the stay. These have to be adjusted during the final bill settlement.
- Discounts: If you are giving discounts, these need to be taken care as well
MyOPD Beds Hospital Software takes these and similar services during the duration of the stay of the patient. A final bill is prepared based on interaction with patient. One such sample is given below:
You may also want to check a Sample Discharge Summary generated via MyOPD Software as well.
Watch the Demo Videos of MyOPD Beds Hospital Management System on YouTube. Have questions? WhatsApp Us.
Download the free trial of OPD Version by visiting our website www.myopd.in.