You can do pretty amazing things with Laser feature in MyOPD Windows version. Watch a quick video to understand the power of MyOPD Laser
- The PC and Phone should be connected to the same WiFi network. Doctors who are using Reception version with WiFi router will have this setup already.
- Doctors who have Single Doctor version and have a WiFi router can connect PC and Mobile to the same WiFi.
- If you do not have WiFi router, turn on the Hotspot of your Mobile and connect the PC to your mobile’s Hotspot.
Follow Below steps on MyOPD Desktop Software:
- Make sure you are using MyOPD Desktop version 5.7 or above
- Click Settings -> MyOPD Laser Connect
- You will now see a Window like the one below
Now,Follow Below steps on MyOPD Desktop Companion Android App:
- Make sure you have the updated version of the mobile app. Update from Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.myopd.app
- Tap the app Menu option on top left corner.
- Tap MyOPD Laser
- Scan QR code seen in the Desktop version on your screen
- If the PC to mobile connectivity is fine, the connection will work
You can carry out functions explained in the YouTube video above.
Published by MyOPD, Clinic Management Software for Doctors (www.myopd.in)