Table of Contents
This article applies to MyOPD ZIP Android app listed on Google Playstore. The steps given here apply only to clients in India.
Instead of adding debit cards or credit cards directly to Google Playstore, you can use the GPay app for purchasing the MyOPD ZIP App.
Obtaining Google Play Recharge Code via GPay #
- Open GPay app on your Phone
- Enter “Google Play” in the top search box.
- You will see “Play Store Recharge Code” option
- Tap on “Play Store Recharge Code”
- Tap on Buy
- Enter the amount for recharge based on the subscription you are purchasing
- Complete the payment
Redeeming the Google Play Recharge Code #
- One the payment is successful, you will see “Use Code”
- Tap on Use Code. The amount you paid will get added to your Google Playstore Balance.
- Use this Google Play Balance to complete the payment of MyOPD ZIP.
If your subscription amount is more than the amount allowed by Google Pay’s single recharge code, you will have to buy more than one recharge codes and use them to add balance to Google Play.
That’s it. It is that easy to purchase MyOPD ZIP and start using. If you have issues, please contact us via [email protected]
Check if you are using the latest version of MyOPD ZIP app via Google Playstore at: MyOPD™ ZIP Prescription Maker app for Doctors – Apps on Google Play