This article applies to MyOPD ZIP Android app listed on Google Playstore. The steps given here apply only to clients in India.
Instead of adding debit cards or credit cards directly to Google Playstore, you can use the Phone Pe app for purchasing the MyOPD ZIP App.
Obtaining Google Play Recharge Code via Phone Pe #
- Open Phone Pe app on your phone
- Tap the See All option under Recharge & Pay Bills
- You will find Google Play option under Purchases section
- Enter the Amount for recharge based on the subscription you are purchasing
- Complete the purchase from Phone Pe app.
After your purchase is successful, you will see a Recharge code. Copy the code.
Redeeming the Google Play Recharge Code #
- Open MyOPD ZIP App
- Choose the plan to purchase. You will now see a Dialog from Google.
- Select the Payment Method as Redeem Code.
- Enter the Code obtained from Phone Pe.
- You will now see Google Play Balance amount equal to the amount of your recharge.
- Use this Google Play Balance to complete the payment of MyOPD ZIP.
That’s it. It is that easy to purchase MyOPD ZIP and start using. If you have issues, please contact us via [email protected]
Check if you are using the latest version of MyOPD ZIP app via Google Playstore at: