What’s New in 8.0 Version?
- Generic Molecule / Salt name search
- This release allows to search the generic molecules based on trade name.
- To learn more about how to use this feature, please read https://www.myopd.in/blog/docs/myopd-win-help-docs/how-to-add-generic-molecule-salt-to-medicine/
- Special Characters in Vital Unit:
- When a new Vital parameter is added, special character was is allowed in the unit from this release onwards. This is useful while adding units which have ‘/’ etc in them.
- Bug Fixes
- Hindi Prescription printing related issue is fixed.
- Fix related to OPD ID not getting printed on prescription.
- Fix related to exception while selecting previous Rx dose when fractional dose was entered like 1/2 etc.